The Insider’s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling
- How to get published with magazines
- What kind of images you MUST have in your modeling portfolio and what images TURN OFF fitness industry clients and modeling agencies
- How to get sponsorships
- Top 10 mistakes that aspiring fitness models make and set themselves up for failure
- How to setup paid and FREE photoshoots, what to bring to photoshoots
- How to conduct yourself on a professional commercial set
- How to build your fitness brand and translate that into a social media and internet juggernaut
- What is a Model Release and when should you sign it?
- The Essentials of the Fitness Model Business – must have before you approach the first person for business
- How to create comp cards that stand out to casting directors
- Fitness Model requirements as per the top modeling agencies here in Los Angeles
- Fitness Competitions – the Ins and Outs, should you compete, how to translate this into WORK
- List of the top modeling agencies that carry fitness models on their books
- A sample letter copy that you can use to write potential fitness businesses THAT WORKS
- Sample Model Release Form so that you have a heads up of the legal ramifications before stepping in front of a camera
- …and so much more
Fitness Model Insider Guide
The Insider’s Guide: Global Fitness Magazine Directory
You’ve got amazing pictures in your hand. Now you just have to get it into the right hands at the magazine so that you can get published….. How do I find out WHO this person is?I did the hard work for you. During my time working as a professional fitness model and later fitness photographer, I have amassed an exclusive Rolodex of the Who’s Who at every major fitness magazine. I later commissioned a team of research analysts to work over the past year to find every fitness magazine still in circulation, in the WORLD, along with the key people who run the magazine. The final result is the world’s most comprehensive list of fitness magazines and their contacts EVER CREATED.
- If you are a fitness model, writer, or magazine contributor you will WANT to get your hands on this list. Magnify your efforts and your influence reach WORLDWIDE.
- This list covers fitness magazines in countries from ALL continents. It includes not only printed editions but also online magazines as the publishing industry has been turned on it’s head with the advent of online Newsstands with Zinio, Apple, etc.
- 60 pages long, includes the magazine cover graphic, mag name, contacts, website.
Fitness Model Insider Guide - Global Fitness Magazine Directory